Home

Friday, July 30, 2010

Kraft and Wings

Have you participated in any of the Dare to Get Dirty challenges on Splitcoaststampers? There are 33 of them and, if you are a Fan Club member, you have until August 1st to complete them. As much as I have tried to participate in these challenges in the past, I have been unsuccessful in completing them for one reason or another. It's been my goal this year to do ALL 33 and I am soooooooo close. The card I have to share today completes 32 of the 33 challenges for me, and I hope to make #33 either tonight or tomorrow.  So, if I haven't been to your blog or your on-line gallery lately, it's because I've been a stampin' fool in the little spare time that I have.  I'll be back to see what you've been up to soon, though!


I white embossed the Polka Dots & Paisley flowers onto kraft cardstock and added pink brads to the dotted portion under the bloom.  Isn't this kraft tafetta ribbon pretty?  I just had to order some when I saw it was on the Stampin' Up retired list, and I wish I would've ordered more than one.  It is so pretty and works well with the Bow Easy. 

Cardstock:  Craft, Pink Pirouette, Pink Pirouette dp
Accessories:  butterfly punch, circle Nestabilities, pink brads, distressed stripes embossing folder, pink liquid pearls, kraft tafetta ribbon


3 comments:

Sabrina said...

Oh my, I love the sense of swirly movement from those three flowers in a circle, and those pretty butterflies. You're quite right to stamp away and enjoy yourself :D.
Were there really that many challenges other years? I seem to remember only about two dozen the first year I was a member...

Mothermark said...

And I am not sure that I have seen all 32 of them, but I know they would all be beautifully done since you are the maker of them! This one is gorgeous! Congratulations on your accomplishment, if you don't make that last 33rd one, Gertie will ban you from the teaparties! Now go get with it, you have one more to go!!!

This card is absolutely gorgeous!!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

a beautiful color combo, great sketch, and a warm, delightful feel to this one....gorgeous