Home

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Just A Little Behind

Just a little behind.....boy, does that seem to be my theme song of late! As much as I try to stay on top of things, I feel like I'm constantly behind. Well, I say better late than never, don't you? I hope my friend will forgive me for getting her birthday card to her so late.

January has been a fabulous month of hosted sketch challenges by Cindy Haffner for the CCEE Stampers. Here's another terrific layout Cindy came up with for us. Thanks, Cindy!





And here's my card:



I used Martha Stewart yellow flock for my fuzzy butt chick; isn't he cute? He makes me smile being so goofy peeking through his legs like that. This pretty designer paper is by Chloe's Closet that my friend and fellow CCEE chum sent me for my birthday last year! Yes! I have a tendency to hoard pretty things, but I'm learning to let go!

If you'd like to play along, too, please visit our CCEE blog for all the details!




12 comments:

StampOwl said...

super cute card Charlene ... love the flocking

Jodi Collins said...

This is SO cute Charlene!!! LOVE this image and sentiment!!! The flock is awesome too!!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

a flocked behind...almost sounds a bit naughty...what a perfect way to bring a smile with a belated b'day wish.....you quack me up, gf!! Great use of the sketch....

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh that chick is so cute Charlene, awesome job with the sketch.

Pat (mspfd) said...

(Big Smile!) What a fun card. I love Choe's Closet DP!

Stacy Morgan said...

Hee hee Totally cute little guy! Fun sketch and card. I think I will have to make time to play in the sketch! :0)

Sabrina said...

What a cute chick -with that fluffy flock it reminds me of the ones we used to get to decorate Easter cakes with :D.

Mothermark said...

I can't think what could be cute than a fuzzy butt! And you did that well. This is precious! Cool sketch!

redwasher1 said...

Oh! My gosh that cracks me up!! So cute love the fuzzy butt!!

Cheryl said...

Good mornin' Charlene...this is wayyyyyyy CUTE! Lovely papers, and that lil chick is too funny! Love your pearls and that ribbon too!

Hey, I've got an award for ya today over at my blog : )

Traci M said...

Awww.what a cutie pie and aren't these papars the cutest? Love your colors and pretty daisies with this lil chickie!

Joan Ervin said...

Super cute, Charlene...love the fuzzy butt!!!!!