Home

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Congratulations, Anne!

This card is in honor of my sweet and sassy friend known as jdmommy on SCS (aka Anne). Anne is the featured stamper today! I chose to case her Octagon Butterflies card. We are required to change two or more things when casing the featured stamper; it's obvious that I changed several.

My hands have been itching to color this stained glass sailboat by Rubbernecker, which I colored with Copic markers, but I think it would be fun to try other coloring mediums as well:



I hope you're having a wonderful Sunday!


9 comments:

Joan Ervin said...

Your stained glass is FABULOUS, Charlene...the colors and coloring looks awesome!! It looks like a real stained glass piece...just gorgeous!!!! I hate to rave on and on cause you know how your head swells but I guess it's ok just this once...LOL!!!

StampOwl said...

another fabulous creation Charlene!

Anne Harada said...

I'm so loving this card Charlene!! Amazing vivid colors, what wonderful stained glass effect!! I think I can see right through it!! ;0)

Juliana said...

WOW!!!
I love the colors and the way you have used them on this!!!
SO beautiful and cheerful!

WONDERFULLY DONE!

Heather said...

Beautiful card Charlene! Love that image and your use of colors!

Joanne (jojot) said...

gor-gor-gorgeous......and I am ready to get on board (referring to my SCS comment......however...we do need you to make one more stop...up North for Cindy H. too....don't want to leave anyone out, ya know)

anyhoooooooooooooo so vibrant...so lovely....bettah keep Bertie and her flinging things away from this beauty of a stained glass window

Sabrina said...

What a strong, positive image that is - super for masculine cards, and fantastically coloured.

Pat (mspfd) said...

You really did a beautiful job creating a stain glass look with your fabulous coloring, Charlene. Have a great day!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

What a LOVE you are to make this beautiful card and include some of my favorite color!!! Small wonder I have such feelings for you, GF!! thanks for honoring me today!!!!