Home

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Sisterhood Sunday


 
It's time for another Sisterhood Sunday on the Stampin' Sisterhood blog. Our challenge was this inspiration photo.













Here's how I was inspired:


 I stamped the fish bowl with Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto Cool Caribbean card stock.  I stamped Butch, the fish, with Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored him with Copic markers.  I cut out the bowl and then covered the water area with Glossy Accents.  I crimped my white card stock and added Cool Caribbean ink with a sponge dauber.  For the sand on the bottom, I used the little dotted stamp from Kittie Kits Cause a Scene with Creamy Caramel ink.

Here's a complete list of the supplies I used.  Numbers in parentheses are provided so you can do an SKU search on the Rubbernecker website for stamps you are interested in ordering.

Stamps:  Butch (#86-05), Fish bowl (#321-17), We "fish" you sentiment (#86-16), Kittie Kits Cause a Scene Outdoor Master (#KKC M001)











Paper:  Cool Caribbean, White, Creamy Caramel
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black; Stampin' Up Creamy Caramel and Cool Caribbean
Accessories:  wavy border punch, fish brads, wavy crimper, Glossy Accents, Copic markers, dimensionals, sponge dauber



8 comments:

Basslady said...

very funny and sweet! i love those fishy-fishy-images so much!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Pat (mspfd) said...

Absolutely fun and fabulous. Great job combining images. Love he fun fish, dimension and glossy accents. Awesome work, Charlene.

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

What a fun card with Butch in his bowl! I love the sand at the bottom, and the wavy strip!!

Jen Cuthbertson said...

What a great card, Charlene! I love the glossy accents on the bowl!

Traci M said...

Super fun card, Charlene...love the fish and the summer colors, sand and great design!! Wish I could hang out in that fish bowl to escape some of this summer heat, though.

Ellen Taylor said...

Fun card Charlene! Butch is colored so fabulously! Love the glossy accents and those cute brads! You rocked it girl! Happy 4th of July!

Joan Ervin said...

This is sooo cute, Charlene...I love that funny little fish and the fish brads you added....you have inspired me to get out my fish bowl stamp and play!!!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

as I remarked on SCS...this is just fantastic....loving the 'water/glass' effect on the bowl......the cute fish brads......and the texture in the bkgd.