Home

Monday, July 30, 2012

DTGD Fruitful Harvest

Here's another card I designed a few weeks ago in preparation for the Dare to Get Dirty (DTGD) challenges on Splitcoaststampers. Tammy asked me to be a sample maker for her challenge. You can get all the details in the link I provided in my post before this one.



I masked and stamped the various fruits from the stamp set and then colored them with Copic markers.  I then sponged the saffron and eggplant inks around the fruits.

I hope you'll find time to play in the Dare to Get Dirty challenges!  And, if you saw my post from Saturday, here's a reminder that I'll be hostessing my own DTGD challenge on Splitcoaststampers tomorrow!


Stamps:  Gina K. Fruitful Harvest
Paper:  White, Elegant Eggplant dp
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Elegant Eggplant, So Saffron
Accessories:  Copic markers, moss satin ribbon, glass beads, dimensional, sponge daubers, checkerboard embossing folder


 

1 comment:

ChristineZ said...

Charlene, this is so pretty. I love the soft background. I am too far from home and all of my supplies to participate in the DTGD challenges and I am ready to pop! Can't believe I don't have anything. Hope you are on the fast road to recovery.
Hugs,
Christine