Home

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Textural Birthday Balloons

I love sketch challenges, and Roxie has another fabulous one this week at Splitcoaststampers. I haven't had a chance to play in this particular challenge in some time, but I did get up a little bit earlier this morning and was able to play this week. I needed a birthday card for a co-worker, and this sketch worked fab for that.



This card came together quickly because the designer paper really lent itself well to the sketch design. My balloons were colored with Copic markers and then I embossed the image with my dotted swiss embossing folder.


7 comments:

Tosha Leyendekker said...

What a totally happy and fun card Charlene! This just makes me smile! I love the colors!! And the dp with the embossed balloons is just super charming!! Great job with this sketch!!

Julia Aston said...

Perfect Dp for a bday card - what a fun sketch - and the balloons look just super cuttled with the swiss dots Charlene!

StampOwl said...

love it Charlene

Silke Ledlow said...

Super cute b-day card!!! The embossing is a perfect touch!!! Great take on the Sketch - Charlene!!! Hugs ~S~

Traci M said...

Way to go combining designer paper and images to make one cuter than ever birthday card, Charlene!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

what a happy...happy...birthday card...so festive and fun....fantabulous, BBB

Joan Ervin said...

You did an awesome job with the sketch challenge, Charlene...such pretty colors and I love the balloons!!!!