Home

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween or Christmas???

Happy Halloween to all you ghouls and goblins! I don't have a Halloween card for today's post because I'm more into getting my Christmas cards made for this year.  However, I do have to share this adorable photo my friend sent to me of her cute little dog in his Halloween costume.  It just made me smile!



Now, onto my card.  I just got this Ornament Keepsakes bundle from a recent Stampin' Up workshop I attended. I've been wanting these stamps and coordinating framelits, and the deal was too good to pass up because you also get the Festive Paper Piecing Pack and Candlelight Christmas dp! (Note:  I didn't use the Candelight Christmas dp on my design today; this is Stampin' Up designer paper from last year, I believe.)  Yaaaay!!!





Yesterday's color challenge on Splitcoaststampers (SCS) is one of my favorite combos and so perfect for Christmas cards: Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, and Very Vanilla.  I used my Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive markers to color directly onto the ornament stamp.  I colored it three times and stacked the three ornaments together with dimensionals.  The sketch design is from SCS's sketch challenge today. 

Thanks for stopping by! Have a spooktacular day!


 

1 comment:

Joanne (jojot) said...

simple exquisity, DB.....I have the ornamnet bundle on order...just the stamps and the dies, I think.....can't wait to play with them....yours will inspire me for sure