Home

Monday, February 6, 2012

Have a Heart

The Clean and Simple (CAS) challenge on Splitcoaststampers today is to use hearts in your design.  I came up with these two using heart Nestabilities:


My base color choices for both cards were pink pirouette and very vanilla.  I also used some retired Stampin' Up designer paper on both cards.

On the card above, I stamped I {Heart} Hearts on the vanilla base cardstock and sponged the outer edges with the pink pirouette.

On the card below, I didn't use any stamps or inks, only my heart Nestabilities, which cut the small heart out of felt really well.  I also love my new embossing folders from Stampin' Up's Adorning Accents. 


Thanks for your visit and comments today!  I appreciate them!

3 comments:

Ellen Taylor said...

Hi Charlene! Both are wonderful cards. I especially love the first one with the soft sponging together with that die cut. Beautiful!

Joanne (jojot) said...

both are just so classy....and clean....wonderful layering on both.....you are da DB

Traci M said...

These are two of my favorite cards, Charlene, both so classy and love the hearts!! Hope you're doing well, friend!!