Home

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Editor's Choice Crafting Award and new Dirty Girls!


I am so honored to have been contacted by Renuka, a Blogger and Editor at Craft Corners, who said she would like to bestow this Crafting Award to me!!  She said she liked that I showcase so many different card making ideas for my followers with easy instructions, and that I also have great photography!!!  Talk about making my day!


If you get a chance, click on the link I provided to her blog; it's pretty cool with all kinds of awesome craft ideas and exceptional instructions. Thank you, Renuka!!


Also, today is February 15, which means new Dirty Girls have been announced over at Splitcoaststampers!  If you're a Fan Club member, you can see who those new Dirty Girls are and check out all the magnificent creations the team made for this month!

1 comment:

Ellen Taylor said...

Congrats my friend! Your blog is absolutely fantabulous!! You deserve it!! Have a fabulous day!