Home

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Chillin Out

When I saw these adorable penguins building a snowman image, I knew I needed to add them to my collection of stamps! 


Three of my penguins were stamped twice, cut out, and popped up. I added liquid applique to the falling snow. For the snow beneath the penguins, I sprinkled dazzling diamonds onto the wet liquid applique and then heat set it. Added the falling snowflakes from MS Punch Around The Page snowflake punch. Did some doodling and called it good!

Here's a closer view of the popped-up penguins and the liquid applique snow.


8 comments:

Julia Aston said...

what a fun penquin image Charlene! love your 'snow'!

bensarmom said...

Charlene, This is just darling! Who makes the stamp?

Traci M said...

Super adorable, Charlene...that's the cutest stamp and you made such a fun card with it!!

Ellen Taylor said...

Charlene, your penguin are as cute as can be! love your snowflakes and your doodling!
:)

wannabcre8tive said...

Your little penguins are so cute.

Joanne (jojot) said...

hmmmmm....I don't think I have ever seen a cuter penguin card...this is adorable, my penguin loving friend.....cute, cute, cute

C said...

Oh my gosh...how absolutely adorable! Love how you popped up some of the images!

loyaz said...

Great card - adorable stamp. You did a super job on this one.