Home

Thursday, December 15, 2011

3D Ornaments and Looking Out the Window

For the CCEE Stampers' challenge this week, Frances challenged us to use an ornament in our design.  I used Stampin' Up's ornament punch to create my 3D ornaments.


I punched four of the ornaments from Debbie Mumm Christmas paper, folded them in half and glued them together for my 3D ornaments.  Easy peasy!  The ornament also lays flat for ease of mailing.

If you'd like to see what my friends Shirley, Joanne, Frances, and Cindy created and/or play along with us, please check out our CCEE Stampers blog!

I made this card for the Ways To Use It challenge on Splitcoaststampers to case a card of someone's card we have in our Favorites gallery.  I love this beautiful window card by jaydekay.  Here's my version:


I used these artsy trees from Rubbernecker's Snowflakes and Stardust set for the view outside the window.  I used Purely Pomegranate and white cardstock; Purely Pomegranate and Pesto inks.  The window and holly diecuts were sent to me by a friend.  I believe the window die is by Spellbinders.  The bird is a Stampin' Up punch.


8 comments:

StampOwl said...

fabulous Charlene

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL Charlene, I just love this look!~

wannabcre8tive said...

So cute, I love those ornaments.

Kathy Bradley said...

Wow, Charlene, awesome 3d card - so very pretty - and your window card is gorgeous as well! Thanks for sharing.

Joanne (jojot) said...

love your 3-D ornaments....and the regal colors.....and your window card is just gorgeous

Traci M said...

Just beautiful, Charlene! I've admired that window die for awhile now...love your swirly scene and polka dot birdie! Hugs!

ChristineZ said...

Gorgeous, Charlene. I love the beautiful scene you created with the window!

Pat (mspfd) said...

These are gorgeous creations! Both the window card and ornaments are outstanding.