Home

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

MoJo Butterflies at the Tea Party

I'm a little pressed for time today, so my post is brief.  I have no story to go with my Teapot Tuesday card, but I wanted to help out da Mudder with her butterfly issues.  I also made this using the sketch challenge on the Mojo Monday blog.   After I finished the card, I sprayed it with champagne mist shimmer spray.....that stuff is sooooooo pretty!  My card is monochromatic in Pink Pirouette, using Beautiful You stamps by Verve and Flight of the Butterfly by Stampin' Up. 



7 comments:

Tosha Leyendekker said...

This is so soft and pretty Charlene!! Love the butterfly center to the flower.

Anne Harada said...

So sweet Charlene! Until I saw that you hung your butterfly by the neck and left it dangling on the ribbon. SAVE THE BUTTERFLIES!! BE FREE!!!

OK, I'm over it. It is a wonderfully sweet card though, like the artist herself. And you know I'm jest joshin ya cause butterflies don't have necks. :)

Hugs,
Anne

Pat (mspfd) said...

Beautiful, Charlene!

Joan Ervin said...

Soooo elegant, Charlene....love the soft and pretty colors and all the beautiful butterflies!!!! I won't be able to get to the party...too many grandkiddos around here to stamp....I need some chocolate, for sure!!!!

Mothermark said...

Your flutterby is beautiful. So soft and feminine and well behaved I might add! You did good in not bringing rowdy flutterbys to the teaparty. Woot!

Mothermark said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joanne (jojot) said...

so soft and tranquil....I LOVE it....

I have not been so good with blog visiting lately...seem to do it in bunches instead of everyday...can't fit it in with everything else....I KNOW YOU understand what I mean....