Home

Saturday, June 20, 2009

A Couple Thank You Cards

I tell ya, SCS friends are just the best! They are so thoughtful and generous. I received this RAK package from my friend Dawn, aka Flowergal36, as a thank you for featuring her as our Catchy Name Featured Stamper (CNFS)for our CCEE challenge. Her coloring on this adorable card is fabulous; I love their pink cheeks and tummies. There's just a hint of glitter on the gorgeous rose. I fell in love with this card when Dawn had uploaded it into her SCS gallery not too long ago; little did I know I would be the recipient of it! Woo-hoo! Thank you for the sweet card and the fabulous goodies, Dawn!


Here's another beautiful thank-you card I received from Laurie, aka imamuttnut (isn't that just the cutest username?). She was our CNFS in May. Isn't that paper-pieced dress just so flirty and pretty? I love the ribbon with the floral hardware at the waist. Thanks, Laurie!
























4 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

you reap what you sow, cutie.....

Traci M said...

Both of these are adorable Charlene!!

Stamp Muse said...

Well, well I just love both of these cards! Lucky YOU!

I'm familiar with Flowergal's beautiful creations but not with Imamuttnut ... I'll have to check out her gallery! She's got to be fabulous based on her name alone!

Hugs,

M

aka Stamp Muse

Silke Ledlow said...

You are one lucky lady :) these are awesome goodies and cards!!! Hugs ~S~