Home

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Favorite Color Combo

Shirley is the hostess with the mostest for our October CCEE challenges.  For this first one in October, she challenged us to make a project using our favorite color combo.  It was hard for me to settle on just one, but I did finally, choosing pink, green, white and black .


I used my Rose Creations Nestabilities to create my flower out of Pink Pirouette, sponging the edges of the flower with Regal Rose.  The sentiment is by Verve from their Celebrating You set given to me by my friend JoJo, along with the coordinating dies (thanks, JoJo!).  The ribbon is May Arts.
Here's a close up of the flower.  Obviously, this kind of card is best hand delivered to the recipient.  The flower would also make a lovely decoration on a gift.


Check out our CCEE blog to see what Joanne, Shirley, Tosha, Cindy and Frances have to show you in terms of their favorite color combos.  Perhaps you'd like to play along with us, too!

13 comments:

StampOwl said...

so pretty

wannabcre8tive said...

Your card is beautiful, I love the color combo you chose. Gorgeous flower.

Cindy Haffner said...

Very PRETTY!!~

Sabrina said...

Such an elegant, stylish card, Charlene. I need to try to recreate your beautiful rose :D.

Mothermark said...

What an absolutely gorgeous card! Big time gorgeous! You are so back in the stamping groove after your surgery! Whoot, life is good!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Charlene, this is gorgeous! The flower is to die for. Thanks for the tip about the Dolce challenge.

Joanne (jojot) said...

thud.....gorgeous...gorgeous...gorgeous....and that bloom...well a prettier rose I have not seen....and yep, that is one gorgeous color combo ( probably my second fav color combo)....beautiful work, CharChar

Beverly said...

ummm.. wowie! This is gorgeous Charlene!

Kathy Bradley said...

Charlene,
Pretty and elegant card and your flower is lovely!

Lorraine said...

That flower is beautiful and the card is so elegant. Love the color combination - great choice.

Wanda Cullen said...

STUNNING card and I'm so loving your colors! That rose makes my jaw drop!

Jennipher said...

Charlene, this is absolutely gorgeous! Wow. I just happen to like this color combo myself.

C said...

Wowza!!