Home

Monday, August 1, 2011

Dare to Get Dirty 2011

Wow!  How fast this past year has flown by!  Here we are at another Dare to Get Dirty (DTGD)  week on Splitcoaststampers for Fan Club members.  There are a lot of challenges packed into each day, but you can combine them which helps if you're a busy gal on the go.  They are a lot of fun to do.

Last night I was able to make this 3 x 3 note box that I made as a birthday gift box combining three of the DTGD challenges.



Here's a close up of the flowers I made using my MFT trio flower die-namics, Stampin' Up's 5-petal flower punch, hydrangea and punch (small flower in center), as well as my pine leaf and leaf punches.
After I cut the flowers, I embossed them with the Square Lattice embossing folder for dimension.


I'm off to an appointment for now, but I'm looking forward to returning to my stamp room and participating in more of the challenges!


6 comments:

C said...

Wow...you'll be a Dirty Girl before we know it! This is amazing!

bensarmom said...

Charlene what a gorgeous box! Love all the details in your flowers on the lid.

Ellen Taylor said...

Charlene, This is one fabulous box! love the pins and your flower layering! Wowza!!!!BEAUTIFUL!

Tara said...

Absolutely breathtaking! Really. You're so talented. Thanks for sharing.

Joanne (jojot) said...

Charlene...what a gorgeous gift box.....beautiful blooms, great dps....fab designs

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is gorgeous!!