Home

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Bird in Grapevine

I made this card in honor of the featured stamper, PaperinBloom, on Splitcoaststampers.  I cased her pretty Hi Friend card using this Bird in Grapevine image by Rubbernecker.  I colored directly onto the stamp with my Stampin' Up markers (Elegant Eggplant, Old Olive, Night of Navy, More Mustard, and Chocolate Chip), huffed on the image to moisten the marker ink, and stamped onto white cardstock.  I then filled in the line images using Stampin' Up reinkers (Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, Brocade Blue, Close to Cocoa).  The Nature sentiment is also by Rubbernecker from their Fall Trilogy set.


Other supplies I used are rectangle Nestabilities, Elegant Eggplant grosgrain ribbon, Old Olive button, and dimensionals.  A very clean and simple card!

3 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

Bertie...this is BEAUTIFUL....so eyecatching in it simplicity...love it, gf

Pat (mspfd) said...

Talk about elegant simplicity! Beautiful creation, Charlene!

C said...

Gorgeous.love the CAS style and that bird is colored beautifully!..I hope to grab some time to check out the FS forum this week.