Home

Thursday, August 5, 2010

How's It Waggin'?

Hello!  How's your day waggin' so far?  I hope it's totally "woofy!" 

August brings a new challenge hostess to our CCEE challenge group.  Tosha (aka stamps4funinca) has given us some really unique and cool sketch designs.  Check it out:




I found this cool Woof Woof clear stamp set by Recollections on sale at my local Michael's store.  Isn't this dude tough looking?  I colored him and his bones (yes, I cut out the bones) with Copic markers.  My designer paper is Stampin' Up's chocolate chip dp.



Here's a close up of his jowly mug:


We hope you can find some time to play along with us.  You can see all the cool creations my friends Tosh, Joanne, Shirley, Frances and Cindy made, as well as get the details, on our CCEE blog.

This card also qualifies for the Stampin' B's challenge.

WOOF!  WOOF!


9 comments:

Sabrina said...

Bet your tail is wagging this morning after not just earning your crown but winning a prize too :D.
Love that stamp - we have a friend who used to have Pit Bulls, although I must say I prefer more elegant dogs myself. And his mat is so much fun :D.

Joanne (jojot) said...

your coloring on that poochie dude is 'spot on' fantastic.....wow....and I just love your little bones....awesome cutwork, my friend.....you really aced this sketch

have a great day
hugs
jojo

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh my what a FABULOUS dog!!

Anonymous said...

This is so cute, you know how I like doggies. Reminds me of one of my boxers.

Pat (mspfd) said...

It's waggin just fine! Your image is so darn cute! Reminds me of a friend's bulldog. Great coloring and design!

C said...

Hee,hee..what a great card! Great job cutting those bones! Too cute...hope to get to play..so much to do, so little time!

Benzi said...

It's waggin' pretty slow with this heat. LOL What a cute card, fun sentiment, and good job with those bones. I believe this guy could gnaw done on those things. Glad you joined the Stampin B's with your fab card this week.

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Absolutely darling Bert!! I love your bone hinges!! And your tough lil'doggie is just the cutest!! Awesome job with this challenging sketch my friend!!

Stacy Morgan said...

hee hee Now that is a face anyone would love.