Home

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Fall Trilogy

Happy Wednesday, my friends!  Wednesdays are a fun part of my week because I hostess the Wednesday's Worktable challenge on the Rubbernecker blog.  I have a fun project showing how I used one image to create a couple different designer papers using different techniques, as well as using the same image as the focal point for my card.  Here's the completed card, but I'd love it if you popped over to the Rubbernecker blog to see the close-up photos and narrative description of how I made my card!  Let me know what you think!





3 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is amazing Charlene. Gorgeous background and elements. They combine to make one fantastic card!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how beautiful Charlene!! I just love the background, all the textures and your colors!! Gorgeous design!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

that fern totally caught my eye and then I had to gaze upon the backdrop.....warm, rich and gorgeous