Home

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Tea and Chocolate!

It’s a good thing that bugs are welcome to the chocolate tea party in Hershey this week. My cute little guys wanna go to it. They are so drawn to the light that is being displayed there, AND the ultimate snake charmer has lured them into thinking they need chocolate. What? You wanna know who the ultimate snake charmer is? Why it’s da Muddermark, of course. You see, yesterday her boa constrictor got loose and ate her ovals, so she claims. Yeah, I know. Doesn’t make sense. You gotta read the story on her blog to (somewhat) understand it. She’s such a charmer. Anywhoooo, Muddermark had to pull out her lute to get her boa back under control. My cute caterpillars were inching along their merry way when they heard her music and were charmed by it. The music she was playing was:

I saw the light, Lord, I saw the light,
no more darkness, no more night;
if you want some chocolate, follow me tonight…
I saw the light, Lord, I saw the light!

She’s like the Pied Piper just luring people and bugs alike to her tea party in Hershey. I guess a few of the gals have gotten a little rowdy swimming in the chocolate. I and the caterpillars are looking forward to the chocolate!



I thought about using my wavy crimper to simulate the wavy bg in the inspiration teapot, but decided to use this Cuttlebug embossing border folder instead. My caterpillars are taking a supply of ovals to Muddermark so she can get them on her card and be in compliance with challenge requirements.

The items at the top of my card are the SU flower punch cut in half with earth elements brads.

I hope you can come to the tea party. Check out Mothermark's blog for the details:

Here’s an interesting bit of news. Last week we were at Windsor Castle for our weekly tea party. Today, I heard on the news that the Queen is asking her loyal subjects to donate money to her budget for renovations to Buckingham Palace. I think the wax was outta my ears when I heard them say $66 million was needed! Jeesh! I wish I had some loyal subjects.


6 comments:

StampOwl said...

so cute Charlene and you are rocking that picket fence punch

Stef H said...

oh my goodness!!!! rapping worms!!!!! i can just see them bopping to that poem! yikes!

love it.

hugs,

Carolyn King said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwww....too cute! love this! *I think i need some loyal subjects too!

Pat (mspfd) said...

How fun Charlene! Love your wonderful design. Watch out for the chocolate.... I heard it can cause zits!

Sure hope you can play with us on Twisted Thursday!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Too fun and cute Charlene!! Love the wavy bg and the flowers on top!! Those 'pillars are darling!!

C said...

Hee,hee,hee...love those wiggle worms inching their way upward. So cute!