Home

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Butterfly, Butterfly

Butterfly, butterfly
whose got the butterfly?

Can you find the butterfly in the card below?

(maybe if you click on the photo to enlarge it, you might see the butterfly--heh-heh)

Cindy Haffner has challenged the CCEE Stampers, and she challenges you to join us, in making a card/project with a butterfly(ies) on it.  Have you found mine yet?  No?  Well, if you pull out your magnifying glass, you just may see that small orange winged creature on the spout of the teapot. 

This cute digi image was designed by Leigh Grady to be used with this week's Teapot Tuesday challenge.  I wasn't able to play on Tuesday and just had the chance to do some stamping late last night, but da Mudder doesn't mind if we come to the tea party late.  I colored the image with Copic markers.

The sketch design is this week's Mojo sketch.  The gingham ruffled ribbon is from May Arts.  And before you go thinking I sewed on my octagon Nestability, I don't even own a sewing machine; therefore, this is faux stitching done with a paper piercer and fine tip black marker.

Why not visit our CCEE Stampers blog and see the beautiful designs my friends, Shirley, Frances, Cindy, Tosha, and Joanne made.  Maybe you'll even think about playing along with us!



7 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

LOVIN this girl!!~

Joanne (jojot) said...

I see the butterfly.....and I just love your coloring of this digi image....alas, I too did not get to the Teaparty this week....you are there now....

Love the use of the octogon framing the image....bold and fab....and the faux stitching sure looks real to me.....fabulouso, gf

Mary J said...

How lovely Charlene! That butterfly is so sweet!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

What a sweet little teapot Bert!! And I love how you framed it with the octagon!! Love the colors and sweet little ribbon too!! Beautiful card my friend!!

wannabcre8tive said...

So very cute, Love that ribbon and your wonderfully colored image, that one is not an easy one to color and you have done it so perfectly.

Pat (mspfd) said...

Yep, I found it! Love the sassy ruffled ribbon, great colors and, of course, the dots! Have a great weekend, Charlene!

Joan Ervin said...

What a darling image, Charlene, and I love how you sewed sooo perfectly around the background nestie...is sewing a straight line as hard as walking a straight line??? Hummmm...I'll have to check that out...LOL!!!