Home

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Fifth Avenue Gets Beaded

CherylQuilts is our Featured Stamper on Splitcoaststampers today, and I could spend forever in her beautiful gallery. So much beautiful eye candy! I chose her Christmas Rose for BeckyTE (another fabulous stamper and good friend of Cheryl's) to case.



Things I changed:

1. colors
2. stamps
3. less layers
4. no sentiment
5. slight change in ribbon treatment (only because I forgot to put the ribbon on my image panel before I adhered the images---ugh!)

I watercolored the images with a combination of reinkers, blender pen, and watercolor brush.  I have all the supplies I used to make this card in my Splitcoaststampers' gallery, if interested.

CONGRATULATIONS, Cheryl! Enjoy your day/week of well-deserved honor!



4 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

Ms. Char-Char....you are in your gorgeous delights mode today....what a fab card...great cutwork, bordering, layout, dp, and image....a winnha fer shur

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is gorgeous Charlene!! So elegant!! I love your choice of papers and colors. Such a beautiful image!
hugs,
Chris

Joan Ervin said...

How pretty...your flowers are beautiful, Charlene, and I love the colors and papers you used!!!

Traci M said...

What a beauty, love your mix of designer papers with the flowers...so pretty, Charlene!!