Home

Friday, August 27, 2010

Krafty Butterfly


A quick post this morning.  I made this for the SCS Clean & Simple challenge to use the colors kraft, turquoise, and white in our design.  I need some simplicity in my life, so making clean and simple cards fits that bill!!  Isn't this ric rac border punch cool?  Should help me save a few dollars by not having to buy ric rac ribbon!

I hope you'll swing by my blog tomorrow as I'll be participating in the Stamp TV CSS Alumni blog hop, and the crew has some awesome projects to show you!

Stamps:  Flight of the Butterfly (Stampin' Up)
Cardstock:  Kraft, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White
Ink:  Tempting Turquoise, Memento Black
Accessories:  ric rac border punch, turquoise button, hemp cord, pop-up glue dot

3 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

well..Ms. Char Char....CAS suits you well.....it is simple, yet dramatic......I find CAS one of the hardest styles for me.....but you have mastered it...congrats, my friend

Traci M said...

Charlene, this is cute beyond words...and I know what you mean about simplicity. I love simple, and the ric rac and button add just the fun touch to this card!
That is a very cool punch, too!! Save a few dollars on ric rac so you can invest in other more important things, like stamps. Hehe.

Tosha Leyendekker said...

How sweet and precious is this!! LOVE the turquoise on the kraft Bert!! And your little sentiment trail is darling!! LOVE the rick-rack trim too!!