Home

Monday, September 14, 2009

How Time Flies



This is another sample of a sneak peek at Rockin' Frog to be released tomorrow, September 15, by Totally Stampalicious. The fly images in this set are so cute. I stamped the flies onto vellum and colored them with these Lyra pencils I bought at a stamp show in Colorado a couple years ago. They are great for coloring on vellum. I cut out the frame on my Fiskars paper cutter and popped it up. Rockin' Frog was colored with Copic markers and cut out as well. This card is also a part of a gift set I made for my niece. You can check out the altered notebook and free-standing pop-up card I made in posts below.

Here's a link to the Totally Stampalicious blog so you can check out the goods tomorrow!

As always, I appreciate your stopping by my blog and your comments!

Stamps: Rockin' Frog (Totally Stampalicious); Karen Foster snap stamps
Cardstock: Lavender Lace, Gina K Purely Luxury White, Vellum
Ink: Tuxedo Memento Black, Black Stazon
Accessories: Copic markers, vellum color pencils, ribbon, circle punch, zig zag border punch, Cuttlebug embossing folder



7 comments:

Sabrina said...

This looks like the only way flies are ever going to be cute! Love that embossed panel behind the frog.

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

I love this frog and your coloring of the flies.....I really hate flies, but they sure work with the frog!! Fun!

Joanne (jojot) said...

OMG....BBB you outdid YOURSELF on this one....love that rocking froggie BUT I especially love all those flies....and the title of your blog post just made me giggle.....I KNEW what was coming and I was delighted to be correct...you crack me up...luv ya

StampOwl said...

love it Charlene

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Love this rockin' frog done up all in purple Charlene!! I always get stuck on greens with frogs, and they really do come in so many colors.

Francie G. said...

Over the top adorable, Charlene! Love this image and your design! Beautifully done!

Congrats. on your new design team assignment!

Joan Ervin said...

This is sooo cute, Charlene...the little frog is adorable and I love how you did the flies!!! Your niece is going to love this!!!